Acrylic with excellent adhesion to all porous substrates used in construction Industry Including brick, concrete, wood, stone, plasterboard. Contains no solvents. It is resistant to atmospheric conditions and forms a waterproof layer after curing.
- Filling scratches, cracks and joints on walls, plasters and ceilings.
- Filling joints between the wall and the socket, celling, parapets, stairs.
- Filling gaps between window & door frames and the wall.
- Bonding plasterboards.
- Filling gaps between prefabricated building elements.
- Sealing construction and building elements.
- Sealing in coolers, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
How to use: Application area must be dry, clean, and free of dust, oil and grease. In order to obtain an even joint and avoid soiling of adjacent areas, use masking tapes removable immediately after joint sealing application. Applied sealant should be immediately smoothened by rubbing down with a wet spatula or finger. Apply using a manual or pneumatic gun intended for sealants.
Store in a dry, cold place and in closed containers at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.
- Expiration date: 18 months from date of manufacture.
- Packaging: 300 ml and 600 ml (sausage).